A lot of people today resort to threats and violence, especially online. Today I want to address the topic of psychological violence online and why people do it, and unfortunately why it works.
I want you to walk away from this podcast today with the knowledge of how to not be threatened with this violence and to not use it to threaten your clients, even if you don’t know you’re doing it.
Tune in to discover…
- Why violence always comes from fear. As Isaac Asimov said… “Violence is the final refuge of the incompetent.”
- How so much violence is spread online, and most of the time it’s not physical, it’s psychological. And it’s done through subtle manipulation and threats.
- The “love challenge” I have for you. I want you to try it and see how the power of nonviolence affects your statistics. Send me an email and let me know!
- Don’t forget to join the Ray Edwards Copywriting Community Facebook Group so you don’t miss out on my weekday show, “LIVE at 5,” every morning at 5:00 a.m. PST.
- Hey! Did you know I’m on TikTok? Follow me @therayedwards to get business tips and funny clips of me doing things I never thought I’d do.
I’d love to hear from you. Tell me your biggest takeaway from today’s show on Twitter @rayedwards, on Instagram @rayedwards, and on Facebook too.
And if you’d like to share your manifestations or your miracles with us, please write in at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear how God is working in your life.
Today’s show was produced by Kris Edwards with show notes Taylor Hyatt and designs by Juan Lopez.
Until we meet again may you prosper in all things: health, wealth, and wisdom. Now go live your most prosperous life.