In today’s Daily Ray I talk about why we automatically want to overreact to certain situations, how to think harder and react smarter, and why you need more empathy. Empathy is one of the most important aspects of copywriting because you can’t write for somebody you don’t understand until you’ve walked a mile in their shoes.
Tune in to discover…
- The key to writing great copy. You must have this one thing in order to write copy that really works.
- The “Functional Human Behavior Formula.” This is how you think, and I KNOW it.
- Why you jump to conclusions all the time and overreact to situations where you have no idea what’s going on.
- Why you need more empathy… a lot more!
- How you have control over your reactions, and why you need to use that control to react in a smarter manner.
- How empathy can improve your copy and help you sell more.
- Don’t forget to join the Ray Edwards Copywriting Community Facebook Group so you don’t miss out on my weekday show, “LIVE at 5,” every morning at 5:00 a.m. PST.
- Hey! Did you know I’m on TikTok? Follow me @therayedwards to get business tips and funny clips of me doing things I never thought I’d do.
I’d love to hear from you. Tell me your biggest takeaway from today’s show on Twitter @rayedwards, on Instagram @rayedwards, and on Facebook too.
And if you’d like to share your manifestations or your miracles with us, please write in at email@example.com. We’d love to hear how God is working in your life.
Today’s show was produced by Kris Edwards with show notes Taylor Hyatt and designs by Juan Lopez.
Until we meet again may you prosper in all things: health, wealth, and wisdom. Now go live your most prosperous life.