What’s the point of going out and being “you” when you aren’t being authentic. Today’s Daily Ray is all about why you need to be who you are and not what other people want you to be. By doing so, you are living a richer life than those who are putting themselves out there just to please other people’s wants.
Tune in to discover…
- Why I don’t want to be who you think I am. Why would I do that when I can be who I know I am?
- Why you need to be multidimensional. Being one dimension is just boring and unrealistic.
- How unfortunate it is to hide who you are and how old you are. We can all tell when you’re trying to hide something. So own it!
- That the time is now for you to be you. Only God knows how long we have on this Earth so be who you want to be all the way.
- If you’re looking for clarity and want to join the Clarity Conference, go to RayEdwards.com/CLARITY or CLICK HERE to sign up NOW.
- Don’t forget to join the Ray Edwards Copywriting Community Facebook Group at RayEdwards.com/FB so you don’t miss out on my weekday show, “LIVE at 5,” every morning at 5:00 a.m. PST.
I’d love to hear from you. Tell me your biggest takeaway from today’s show on Twitter @rayedwards, on Instagram @rayedwards, and on Facebook too.
And if you’d like to share your manifestations or your miracles with us, please write in at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear how God is working in your life.
Today’s show was produced by Kris Edwards with show notes Taylor Hyatt and designs by Juan Lopez.
Until we meet again may you prosper in all things: health, wealth, and wisdom. Now go live your most prosperous life.