People are so fast to start a conversation off with a negative because the fastest way to make connections is through a common enemy. I find myself doing this sometimes too. It’s so popular to be negative, but negativity is ruining lives, because that’s all people can think about.
On today’s podcast, Tiffany and I are going to talk about why we need to resist the temptation to be negative and how to harness the power of hope through God to overcome the negativity.
Tune in to discover…
- ([00:33]) Why it’s easier to be negative. Maybe it’s time to change what we focus on every day.
- ([01:32]) What clarity will do for YOU, and how I can help you find clarity for you and your business. Visit rayedwards.com/clarity to find out more about our clarity conference.
- ([06:33]) Why it’s a good idea to stretch your faith. Sometimes you need to do that new thing that you’re too afraid to try because of the potential for failure.
- ([10:13]) The healthiest way to get the negative thoughts out of your mind. Keep in mind, that is completely different than being negative for popularity.
- ([11:41]) The reason people don’t like to be responsible for their own lives. When you confront these people, they’re met with the harsh reality that they have to deal with the negative and overcome it.
- ([12:06]) The three underlying factors for negativity. If one of these isn’t the reason for the negativity, they’re probably just bored.
- ([12:33]) How hope can be the solution! If you get past the vulnerability that comes with hope, you can overcome the negative mindset.
- ([13:58]) How to maintain hope despite potentially detrimental outcomes. On your own, it’s impossible.
- If you’re looking for clarity and want to join the Clarity Conference, go to RayEdwards.com/CLARITY or CLICK HERE to sign up NOW.
- Don’t forget to join the Ray Edwards Copywriting Community Facebook Group at RayEdwards.com/FB so you don’t miss out on my weekday show, “LIVE at 5,” every morning at 5 a.m. PST.
I’d love to hear from you. Tell me your biggest takeaway from today’s show on Twitter @rayedwards, on Instagram @rayedwards, and on Facebook too.
And if you’d like to share your manifestations or your miracles with us, please write in at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear how God is working in your life.
Today’s show was produced by Kris Edwards with show notes Taylor Hyatt and designs by Juan Lopez.
Until we meet again may you prosper in all things: health, wealth, and wisdom. Now go live your most prosperous life.