Social media is something I’ve talked about a million times before. It is a free space (for now) that we can use to build our brand and strategically market and share content. The question most people have is, “What are the most important things I need to do to run a successful social media account?”
Today on The Ray Edwards Show I want you to walk away with some of the most important concepts I’ve learned to focus on when you’re running a social media account. Tiffany and I will cover the amount of content, the importance of consistency, being true to yourself, and engaging with your audience.
Tune in to discover…
- ([3:46]) How it’s possible to post 100 pieces of content on social media daily. I’ll tell you step-by-step what my ideal plan for 54 pieces a day looks like starting at 3 a.m. every morning when I’m, hopefully, asleep in bed.
- ([5:36]) Why being “salesy” is okay, but being too “salesy” can make your followers run straight for the door. Honesty and consistency are essential to running an authentic and entertaining social media account. If you make it all about the sales, your followers might feel that you care more about the money and less about helping them.
- ([8:25]) The amazing realities of posting your passions on social media. Your followers want to know all about you. By posting what you enjoy, you are in turn building trust with them by being honest about you.
- ([12:00]) Why you can’t fake it until you make it in the online business world. People online today are looking for a person to follow who is all real, not kinda real.
- ([15:50]) Why you need to actually answer your DMs and answer them in the timeliest of manners.
I’d love to hear from you. Tell me your biggest takeaway from today’s show on Twitter @rayedwards, on Instagram @rayedwards, and on Facebook too.
And if you’d like to share your manifestations or your miracles with us, please write in at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear how God is working in your life.
Today’s show was produced by Kris Edwards with show notes by Taylor Hyatt and designs by Juan Lopez.
Until we meet again may you prosper in all things: health, wealth, and wisdom. Now go live your most prosperous life.