As you can see, today is my anniversary, but not for The Ray Edwards Show. It’s my 35th anniversary with my beautiful wife Lynn. So for this special episode, I will be sharing with you Joe Pomeroy’s interview of me for his new podcast, Forward with Joe.
Not only will you hear all about my life up to this point if you haven’t heard it yet, but you’ll get to hear what Joe thinks about the things I saw.
Tune in to discover…
- ([1:16]) How I started out writing copy at the age of 14 and continued for 25 years after that. If I could write copy for ads on the radio at the age of 14, I know you can figure it out, especially when you have a lot more life experience than a 14-year-old.
- ([4:45]) Why there will always be a place for YOU in this world to teach what you do. Yes, even if you know there are people already teaching it. There are some people in this world who will only listen to YOU.
- ([5:43]) Why I didn’t want a midlife crisis but needed a midlife awakening. I live with my awakening every day, and it continues to remind me why I live how I live and why I do what I do. It’s not a reminder I’m going to die; it’s a reminder of why I am ALIVE.
- ([8:28]) How my relationship with God became the first and most important relationship in my life to this day. After hearing how I figured this out, I hope it encourages you to evaluate the relationships in your life and whether they’re healthy or not.
- ([16:51]) How my wife ripped the victim Band-Aid off of me after my Parkinson’s diagnosis. It took her no more than 10 choice words to help me get my head out of the clouds.
- ([20:45]) The secret to a long, healthy relationship. The secret will surprise you, because it starts with identifying the unhealthy parts of your relationship. Surprise!!
- ([29:59]) What REAL love looks like in a healthy relationship. It begins with full commitment and it ends with full commitment. There is no in-between.
- Show Joe some love by visiting his website and listening to his podcast by clicking HERE or visiting forwardwithjoe.com.
I’d love to hear from you. Tell me your biggest takeaway from today’s show on Twitter @rayedwards, on Instagram @rayedwards, and on Facebook too.
And if you’d like to share your manifestations or your miracles with us, please write in at email@example.com. We’d love to hear how God is working in your life.
Today’s show was produced by Kris Edwards with show notes by Taylor Hyatt and designs by Juan Lopez.
Until we meet again may you prosper in all things: health, wealth, and wisdom. Now go live your most prosperous life.