Today on The Ray Edwards Show, I am so blessed to have my long-time friend Stu McLaren on to talk about the positives in entrepreneurship right now, and how you can build your tribe from your home right now.
Tune in to discover…
- ([3:08]) The shocking effects of the Coronavirus that almost got Stu and his family locked out of Canada. We sit here now discussing where we were in the beginnings of the global shutdown as we were just living our lives. Little did we know that just days later everything would change.
- ([8:28]) How Stu’s lessons have changed the way I create programs, and why I wish I would have focused on them even more. Learn from my shortcomings, and thrive with Tribe as much as you possibly can.
- ([9:32]) How Stu has prepared his clients for the Coronavirus. Many people who own brick-and-mortar businesses have recently had to shut down their shop (due to the shelter-in-place and social distancing practices). Brick-and-mortar businesses owners who have been following Stu were setup for success during this time. Why? Because they took his knowledge and advice and used it to build online memberships! This keeps the cash flowing – even from home.
- ([12:08]) What Stu has to say to all business owners and entrepreneurs about how to deal with the current challenges. People need your knowledge right now. Online business is BOOMING, and they need you to help them with your expertise. Start online lessons or create tools for parents who are homeschooling – or a thousand other things. There are new problems now, and our job is to find solutions to new problems. People are buying, and they’re buying NOW!
- ([19:33]) Why it’s not too late for you to start your business or shift your business. If you start a business right now in the heart of the shutdown, you are sure to see that there are in fact people out there who want to hear from you. People need things to do right now, and you can help them do that and make a profit.
I’d love to hear from you. Tell me your biggest takeaway from today’s show on Twitter @rayedwards, on Instagram @rayedwards, and on Facebook too.
Today’s show was produced by Kris Edwards with show notes by Taylor Hyatt and designs by Juan Lopez.
Until we meet again may you prosper in all things: health, wealth, and wisdom. Now go live your most prosperous life