Today I have a special episode of The Ray Edwards Show where I interview Casey Graham, an entrepreneur and CEO of Gravy. He has some tips for you on how to get money from the government for FREE when we need it the most as small businesses.
Tune in to discover…
- ([3:50]) Why it’s a great time to get back to your roots. Most of us have something that we LOVE to do, but for reasons have put it on the back burner and forgot about it. Right now you have the opportunity to get back into the things you love and want to do in your life. Maybe you love walking or running, maybe it’s crocheting, maybe you love to cook but haven’t had time to in a while. Do the things you love now and you won’t regret it.
- ([6:15]) How this crisis is affecting the marketplace we work in. There are so many things going on that are affecting our market: there is fear, which is the health crisis, there is the small business crisis, and there is the capital market crisis, and as a result, there will be a change when things stabilize again.
- ([10:57]) What is the capital market crisis, and how will it affect the way things are in the future? This is the big market that we think of when we think of the economy. We think of the stock market and all of the big corporations that shape what we buy and where we buy from. This has taken a major hit, and it won’t be forever, but we will see a change in the economy because of the pandemic.
- ([13:00]) What the CARES Act will do for you and your business. The government is putting money into small businesses right now to prevent them from closing and keep the economy running. Do NOT take this as an insult. You shouldn’t be ashamed of yourself for taking money from the government, because you don’t have any control over what’s going on and they’re helping YOU to keep what you’ve worked so hard to make. It’s not bad to need help sometimes.
- ([23:45]) What you can do if your business was affected by COVID-19. The government is reaching a hand out to you right now. This is FREE money that you can use for your business, and you can use it to ensure your employees that they ARE going to get paid for the work that they are still doing for you from home.
I’d love to hear from you. Tell me your biggest takeaway from today’s show on Twitter @rayedwards, on Instagram @rayedwards, and on Facebook too.
And if you’d like to share your manifestations or your miracles with us, please write in at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear how God is working in your life.
Today’s show was produced by Kris Edwards with show notes by Taylor Hyatt and designs by Juan Lopez.
Until we meet again may you prosper in all things: health, wealth, and wisdom. Now go live your most prosperous life.