This morning on The Ray Edwards Show, I have invited my very good friend Mike Stelzner onto the show to answer some questions about his new course, Becoming Well-Known. He’s going to tell us why now is the best time to start the journey to becoming well-known and how you can do it from the comfort of your home.
Click here to download or listen to this episode now.
Tune in to discover…
- ([4:33]) The best time to grow your social media following. You probably have a little extra time right now that you might have spent commuting that you could use for your social media… plus more people are looking at social media today than they were a month ago.
- ([8:15]) What it means to be well-known in an online world. When you’re well-known, the people who follow you would rather watch your feed than people they don’t know because they trust you and they trust the content that you put out. Consistency and vulnerability build trust in your online community, which gives you the freedom of sharing new concepts because people actually want to see it from you.
- ([10:45]) How you can become well–known even when everybody is at home. Whether you’re at home working, teaching, or building your own business, there are other people who are doing the exact same thing as you right now who want to know how you’re holding it together. You’re only unknown until you’re known, so what are you doing that you should be well-known for? Maybe it’s your process.
- ([14:25]) How Mike built the foundation for his new course without even realizing it. It all started with a little self-awareness of what he was doing that was bringing him and his clients success. He took something that he was already doing and transformed it into a course that anybody could take and learn from.
- ([25:57]) Why now is the best time to build your audience variety. People are more willing to try new things or get back into old hobbies right now, and you can do the same thing. Not only will you build more of a connection with your current followers by sharing a new side of you, but you'll grab the attention of new followers too.
- ([29:08]) The power behind a real-life story. People remember stories because they are vulnerable, entertaining, and build a stronger connection to the concept of the story. Unless your abstract idea is profound, people are less likely to remember it and refer back to it frequently.
- Go check out Mike’s course at socialmediaexaminar.com/course or by clicking the link.
I’d love to hear from you. Tell me your biggest takeaway from today’s show on Twitter @rayedwards, on Instagram @rayedwards, and on Facebook too.
And if you’d like to share your manifestations or your miracles with us, please write in at [email protected]. We’d love to hear how God is working in your life.
Today’s show was produced by Kris Edwards with show notes by Taylor Hyatt and designs by Juan Lopez.
Until we meet again may you prosper in all things: health, wealth, and wisdom. Now go live your most prosperous life.