Whatever is going on in the world at any point does not dictate the success, prosperity, or peace you experience in your life.
That, my friend, is up to you and only you.
Today I want to help you make a difference in your life and find all three things. With a few simple adjustments to what you’re doing and how you’re thinking, you might just realize that you can find as much success, peace, and prosperity as you want. As long as you’re willing to do what it takes to get there and believe that you can, you will.
Tune in to discover…
- ([2:24]) How having less control over others gives you more control over yourself. As much as we want to control people sometimes—to do what you want or do what you think is right—we can’t and that’s not a bad thing. Put yourself in their shoes…would you want others trying to control you? Absolutely not! You do have control right now… control of yourself and how you respond, act, or think, and that’s all that really matters.
- ([3:45]) Why it’s not impossible to have peace during a global pandemic. If you were to be in a cabin in the forest with no work, news, or care for what’s going on right now, would you be at peace? I’m sure you’d have a lot more peace than you do right now, and it is an option. But whether that is the right option is for you to decide. Maybe peace for you is limiting your news consumption, having some quiet time when the kids are in bed, or going on a walk. There are so many things you can do to make your life more peaceful right now.
- ([10:10]) You hold the key to your success. With your mindset, actions, words, and knowledge you can do anything if you want it enough. It’s only impossible if you think it’s impossible, and only when you start believing that you can do it will you achieve success.
- ([14:12]) What you should really be asking yourself in any circumstance. When something changes, we are reminded that we don’t have control and that what happens in the world is not up to us. So, we ask: Why me? Why this? Why now? What we really need to be asking is: What can this do for me? How can this change things for the better? What was happening before this that made this the “perfect” time for this change? No matter what is happening in your life, the way you respond mentally and physically can completely change how it affects you.
- Joel Osteen’s Podcast
- T.D. Jakes' Podcast The Potter's Touch
- Brendon Burchard’s Podcast THE BRENDON SHOW
- Cliff Ravenscraft’s Podcast The Cliff Ravenscraft Show
- Pat Flynn’s Podcast The Smart Passive Income
- Michael Hyatt’s Podcast Lead to Win
- Amy Porterfield’s Podcast Online Marketing Made Easy
- James Wedmore’s Podcast The Mind Your Business Podcast
- Stu McLaren’s Podcast Marketing Your Business
- Leslie Samuel’s Podcast Blogging with Leslie
- Social Media Examiner Podcast Social Media Marketing with Mike Stelzner
I’d love to hear from you. Tell me your biggest takeaway from today’s show on Twitter @rayedwards, on Instagram @rayedwards, and on Facebook too.
And if you’d like to share your manifestations or your miracles with us, please write in at [email protected]. We’d love to hear how God is working in your life.
Today’s show was produced by Kris Edwards with show notes by Taylor Hyatt and designs by Juan Lopez.
Until we meet again may you prosper in all things: health, wealth, and wisdom. Now go live your most prosperous life.