This week's episode covers a topic that was a game changer for my company: Digital Courses
In the early days of my business, my relationships were one-to-one. Get a client. Do the Work. Get Paid. (rinse and repeat)
In that model, I was simply selling my time. That limits the company's growth potential to the amount of time I'm willing to sell.
Putting limits on my success? Trading my time for money? Those are two of the traps I wanted to liberate myself from when I started this business.
Digital courses changed all that. They have not only been a consistent revenue generator for my company, but they have helped thousands more people than I ever could have helped in a one-on-one setting. In this week's podcast, I'll give you 7 Reasons to Make Your Digital Course, NOW.
“…and observe what the LORD your God requires: Walk in obedience to him, and keep his decrees and commands, his laws and regulations, as written in the Law of Moses. Do this so that you may prosper in all you do and wherever you go.” 1 Kings 2:3.
Tip of the Week
My tip of the week: When the best in the business offers to coach you for free, do it!
Amy Porterfield is my coach in the digital course arena for one reason: She is the best at what she does.
Warning: It takes a ton of grit to build something people actually get results from.
The good news is that Amy knows how to break it all down into actionable steps. And while I am known as the coach for thousands of freelance writers who want to make six figures or more in their writing practice, Amy is my coach when it comes to building digital courses.
I'm grabbing the keys to head her way again (can't stop learning from her!), and I thought you might want to ride shotgun with me.
Here's what's waiting for you inside the FREE bootcamp group:
- A 30-day plan to take you from totally confused and overwhelmed about how to build your course to clear, confident, and surrounded by people who believe in you!
- Live trainings on the 7 Key Decisions every would-be course creator needs to make in order to be truly successful
- Workbooks and assignments for each training designed to help you create momentum and clarity on exactly how to bring your course to life
- Live Q&A sessions with Amy herself — after a decade of creating and selling digital courses, I don’t think there’s a question she hasn't heard!
- Fun contents, giveaways, challenges, and access to an engaged and uplifting community of other dreamers and achievers
So here’s what’s up. If you’re:
- Wondering how creating a digital course even FITS your business model
- Feeling like you literally have no clue what goes into building a course
- Curious what you’d do to actually SELL the program after you poured your blood, sweat, & tears into building it
- Not even sure if you even have the tech chops you’d need for something like this
Then I’ve got a virtual lanyard with your name on it right here.
(that’s an affiliate link)
Digital courses are mission-critical for my business. If there were a coach more skilled than Amy, then that person would be my coach…there isn't. She is at the top — which is always the best place to get your knowledge.
Our Feature Presentation
Okay, so after that extremely detailed tip of the week, you know where to go to get started on your very own digital course, but just in case you're not convinced you need to start down that road. This week's feature presentation gives you SEVEN compelling reasons to get started NOW.
How You Can Help
Subscribe to the show in Apple Podcasts and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will definitely mention you in this show.
We are also on Stitcher and Google, so if you're Team Android, feel free to find us there.