If you’re staring down the holidays, have a stack of bills, and the balance in your savings and investments accounts keeps getting lower…And if you’re wondering how long the COVID lockdowns will last, and there’s way too much month at the end of the money…This episode is for you!
If you’re able to write decent copy – even if you’re not a professional copywriter for hire… I have 7 income streams you can tap into right away…
The Whole Armor of God
I got a timely reminder about one of our great rest resources – my friend Ben Greenfield posted this today…
“One of my favorite incredibly powerful Bible passages, Ephesians [6:10]–18, lists seven distinct pieces of spiritual armor. Armor that can equip you to be strong in the Lord and His mighty power. When I’m spiritually struggling, know that I’m entering into a situation in which I will encounter significant temptations, or am about to embark on travel away from my family and Christian support network, I often imagine adorning myself with each of these seven pieces of armor.”
A final word: Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on all of God’s armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil. For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places. Therefore, put on every piece of God’s armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle you will still be standing firm. Stand your ground, putting on the belt of truth and the body armor of God’s righteousness. For shoes, put on the peace that comes from the Good News so that you will be fully prepared. In addition to all of these, hold up the shield of faith to stop the fiery arrows of the devil. Put on salvation as your helmet, and take the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. Pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion. Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers for all believers everywhere.Ephesians [6:10]-18
Tip of the Week
Register for our upcoming massive free training (12/1/2020, 12 p.m. EST):
- How to Apprentice With Me to Become a Six Figure Writer
- How to Quickly Cut Your Teeth in the MOST Lucrative form of Writing So You Can Start Making Money Almost Immediately! With a few basics, many of our students have started bringing in money within 1 week, some did it in just a few HOURS!
- How to Attract the Perfect Clients Who Send You Regular Work You Can Complete In Less Than One Hour a Day
- The one thing you need to pick and stick with to get a hoard of the best clients chasing you down, practically begging you to take their projects (and their money).
- How to Multiply Your Income Dramatically In a Simple Way Almost EVERY “Guru” Overlooks or Ignores
- You'll have so much work you'll either have to put people on a months-long waiting list or start saying “NO” to even the most interested clients because you'll be TOO busy.
- PLUS – One Person WILL WIN $1,000 CASH During This Workshop!
7 Income Streams For Copywriters
Can you write copy? Then check out these 7 income streams most copywriters overlook…
1. Content writing: It's not all sales copy…people need blog posts, articles, scripts for their videos, etc.
2. Affiliate marketing: This one seems a little obvious, but it's often overlooked. If you have products you use and enjoy, why not share those with your list and your social media followers? They won't pay any extra and you could end up with a nice stream of revenue.
3. Social media marketing: There are many marketers out there who need help with their social media content. (not just their ad campaigns…their content)
4. Copy editing and proofreading: Even the best writers can be blind to their own mistakes. Many pay good money for an extra pair of eyes.
5. Ghost wiring: I have students who make their living almost exclusively ghost writing for others.
6. Podcast show notes: You may find some of your favorite podcasts don't have posts to support their episodes. Apparently you find value in show notes (because…here you are) so why not write up some samples and send them to the creator offering to do them for past and future episodes?
7. YouTube video descriptions: Similar to number 6, only this is for video. There are tens of thousands of videos (conservative estimate) that could benefit from a well written description. A channel that is producing high quality videos may gladly pay for some help with the text.
Links From This Week's Episode
Questions about the show? You can text me anytime at 509-245-2670