2020? My best year ever? Yes! And I've got the proof in this week's episode.
I have learned how to be content with whatever I have. I know how to live on almost nothing or with everything. I have learned the secret of living in every situation, whether it is with a full stomach or empty, with plenty or little. For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.Philippians [4:11]-13
Most people, whether they are followers of Jesus or not, have heard at least a portion of these verses typically in a triumph over adversity context.
It was of course written by the apostle Paul (kind of the Rambo of the apostles) and is an excellent verse to keep in mind as you process the events of this year.
Tip of the Week
My tip this week is that you do a Psycho-Spiritual Inventory and analyze what you want going in your brain.
It's human nature to want to ingest information and there is certainly no shortage of that these days. I'm challenging you to actually inventory what you are ingesting and draw some sort of conclusion as to whether it is helping or hindering your development as a person.
We've all heard the saying, “You are what you eat”, but I'm suggesting “You are what you think.” is much more accurate.
Do I really have 12 reasons why 2020 is my best year ever? No…I actually have more, but I picked my top 12 to share with you in this week's episode.
- I've developed the deepest connection I have ever had with God.
- I have experienced the deepest connection and growth I have ever had in my marriage.
- I am convinced that I am already as prosperous as I could have ever dreamed, and there’s no way for me to become more or less prosperous.
- I grew in my ability to adapt to unexpected events outside my control.
- I honed the power of unshakeable faith & extraordinary effort.
- I discovered the power of growing through constraints.
- As a team, we removed every system, practice, habit, and person that was causing friction and slowing our manifestation of our purpose and vision.
- I became a true student/beginner/learner again and began a “long-game” learning practice.
- We created a true marketing SYSTEM that works even when I don’t.
- We found our team’s core strengths, their “Zone of Genius” and aligned those with each person’s work, so everyone is working on what ONLY that person can do best.
- We created a vision and a plan to DOUBLE our growth in 2021.
- I learned that I am capable of enduring much higher levels of discomfort than I ever thought possible – and to actually ENJOY THE PROCESS!
Those are all true statements. Could I come up with some reasons as to why 2020 is the worst year of my life? Probably…but why would I do that? How would it serve me?
I choose to feel gratitude rather than despair – AND I can do so while still remaining true to myself. Doing so makes me better in literally every aspect of my life.
Links From this weeks Episode
6 Figure Small Group Intensive (December 17th-19th)
Questions about the show? You can text me anytime at 509-245-2670