This week's episode is a little different from the usual format. It was recorded with a live audience on Facebook. I've missed the instant interaction I get from a live broadcast, so I intend to do these live broadcasts every Friday morning at 7 a.m. Pacific.
To be clear, these live broadcasts will not be replacing the podcast; they will be separate shows. I chose to showcase the Facebook broadcast this week for two reasons:
- First and foremost, it's useful content that I think will benefit you.
- To officially invite you to join me live Friday mornings at 7 a.m. Pacific
The podcast content is a streamlined version of the live broadcast, but if you want to watch it as it happened, check out the comments and add your own – you can do so by clicking here.
Here's what we're diving into in this episode: 3 Unpopular Rules for Optimizing Your Life:
- Don't take on other people's problems
- There is no simple answer to complex questions
- Don't trade short term pleasure for long term pain
Questions about the show? You can text me anytime at 509-245-2670