So many of us still have life “on pause” as a result of the last 18 months. Regardless of where you are or what restrictions you're still facing, it's time to press play…It's time to move forward. This week, I'm giving you 5 reasons to show you why Now is your time.
“The wicked flee though no one pursues,
but the righteous are as bold as a lion.– Proverbs 28:1, NIV
Perhaps you're more familiar with the secular version, “Fortune favors the bold”. In this economy, NOW is the time to be bold as a lion.
5 reasons why now is your time:
- This is the Digital Revolution – The one we've been talking about for a few decades now is essentially just starting for millions of people who were rocketed into an online lifestyle due to the effects of the pandemic. We don't know the official numbers, but the amount of people buying, meeting and learning online has increased by at least TEN TIMES.
- This is the Wild West Economy, all over again (Fortunes will be made NOW)
- Chaos Rewards Optimism – Things are chaotic right now, but chaos rewards optimism and reflects whatever you expect of it.
- It's a new Inflection Point. Worldwide – More millionaires are being made now than ever in the history of the world economy.
- Exponential Growth is Just Around The Corner – Incredible advances in internet infrastructure and other technologies are priming the economy for giant leaps.
Links From This Episode
Be Your Own Copywriter – This live, cohort-based, interactive learning experience is the most effective way to get the power of persuasive copywriting. This isn't a series of pre-recorded lectures – This is a virtual classroom environment where you get results – in class! Every piece of copy you need to launch your product, service, membership, course, or offer will be completed by the end of this program. You'll learn how and when to deploy each piece AND have your copy reviewed by expert copywriters and your cohorts. The doors close soon, so don't wait – click here to reserve your seat.
How You Can Help
Subscribe to the show in iTunes and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will definitely mention you on this show. We are also on Stitcher.com, so if you prefer Stitcher, please subscribe there.
Connect with Ray on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Visit Ray's community on Facebook – This is a friendly group of writers, entrepreneurs, and coaches who share ideas and helpful advice.
Get The Transcript