It seems that millions of people were previously too busy to notice that they weren't satisfied with their life…Specifically, the way they make their living.
Now that the pandemic has forced so many of us to pause and reflect, what do we do if we're lacking a sense of fulfillment? What if we know we're not doing the thing we were meant to do? Is it too late to change?
I believe that it's still possible for you to live the life you were put here to live, and this week, I want to show you how.
- [00:00] Intro – The Great Reset
- [01:23] We are officially The Creator Economy
- [01:43] Brandon Sanderson
- [03:23] Seclusion and reflection – How they changed lives
- [06:35] Three gates
- [14:37] Life cycles
- [19:02] Working together
- Mike Kim's book You Are The Brand
- The Functional Futurist, Joel Comm
- The latest from Social Media Examiner's Mike Stelzner
How You Can Help
Subscribe to the show in iTunes and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will definitely mention you on this show. We are also on Stitcher.com, so if you prefer Stitcher, please subscribe there.
Connect with Ray on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Visit Ray's community on Facebook – This is a friendly group of writers, entrepreneurs, and coaches who share ideas and helpful advice.