I talk a lot about bully-clients and flakey-freelancers, so it might be surprising for a lot of you that I don’t actually hate them. Why should I? I have been a client and a freelancer, but there’s a whole world of hurt out there in the copywriting world that I want to save YOU from because bully-clients and flakey-freelancers exist.
Today’s installment of the Daily Ray is all about how I feel about clients and freelancers, and how agencies like the one I’ve started could be the solution to bully-clients and flakey-freelancers for good.
Click here to download or listen to this episode now.
Tune in to discover…
- Why it’s my mission to change the world of copywriting, and how I plan to do it starting copywriters that I’ve certified. Someday the client or the freelancer could be you.
- That I know how you feel from a client’s perspective and a freelancer’s perspective, and I want to use my experience to help you avoid clients or freelancers that aren’t good for YOU.
- Why I made my agency to make your life as a copywriter a whole lot easier. When you know what your clients want you can give them what they need.
- Why clients are more likely to hire a copywriting agency than a stand-alone freelancer, and how this information could save you both time and money.
- Read more about my new agency at rayedwards.com/agency or click here. It’s going to be a life-changer.
I’d love to hear from you. Tell me your biggest takeaway from today’s show on Twitter @rayedwards, on Instagram @rayedwards, and on Facebook too.
And if you’d like to share your manifestations or your miracles with us, please write in at [email protected]. We’d love to hear how God is working in your life.
Today’s show was produced by Kris Edwards with show notes by Taylor Hyatt and designs by Juan Lopez.
Until we meet again may you prosper in all things: health, wealth, and wisdom. Now go live your most prosperous life.