Today on the Daily Ray, I’m addressing what can only be described as the key to ending impossible outcomes, and that key is optimism. It’s a simple concept that has the undeniable power to change your life, my life, and the world. Optimism will be the cure to all incurable diseases, but only if used in the right way.
Tune in to discover…
- The secret to achieving the “impossible” that optimists never tell you. If you know this, you can practically remove the word impossible from your vocabulary for good.
- Why it took so long for humans to travel to the moon. It was impossible. Fifty years ago, nobody would have imagined that we’d come to a day where we’ve become bored with going to the moon.
- How YOU can change and even save your life through the power of optimism! It saves my life every day. Without it, we’d live in a world of pure depression.
- How optimism is the cure to my incurable diagnosis. I won’t let it push me further, and it won’t because I’m going to keep telling it NO.
- The choices you have to make that will determine the quality of your life. It’s within your power, and through the power of these choices, you can change your life.
I’d love to hear from you. Tell me your biggest takeaway from today’s show on Twitter @rayedwards, on Instagram @rayedwards, and on Facebook too.
And if you’d like to share your manifestations or your miracles with us, please write in at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear how God is working in your life.
Today’s show was produced by Kris Edwards with show notes by Taylor Hyatt and designs by Juan Lopez.
Until we meet again may you prosper in all things: health, wealth, and wisdom. Now go live your most prosperous life.