Right now, more than ever, we have the availability of resources and knowledge to do and be whatever we want. Nothing is stopping you except for YOU. You are the only thing standing between you and what you want to achieve. I’m going to give you the three D’s that you need in order to achieve anything you want.
Tune in to discover…
- Why people are so afraid to be themselves online. Being yourself is going to make your job a lot easier than if you’re trying to be somebody else.
- How many attempts it takes to really try to succeed at something. You’ll never get anywhere if you give up after your first attempt, you have to be willing to give at least 100 attempts.
- The ONE decision you have to make to-do achieve anything you want to. It’s up to you, not your spouse, not your money, not your location only you can decide this for yourself.
- The grueling, but profitable tasks required to do anything you decide to do. It’s going to get repetitive and tedious, but you have to follow through if you really want to reach your goal.
- What it takes to REALLY want something. You can’t be on the edge, “kinda” wanting it. You need to absolutely be devoted to achieving your goal.
I’d love to hear from you. Tell me your biggest takeaway from today’s show on Twitter @rayedwards, on Instagram @rayedwards, and on Facebook too.
And if you’d like to share your manifestations or your miracles with us, please write in at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear how God is working in your life.
Today’s show was produced by Kris Edwards with show notes by Taylor Hyatt and designs by Juan Lopez.
Until we meet again may you prosper in all things: health, wealth, and wisdom. Now go live your most prosperous life.