This week, I'm introducing you to someone who is helping to change lives – in particular, the lives of Christian entrepreneurs around the globe.
David Lee Martin is not only a student of mine, but he has become a great friend and respected colleague.
In our conversation, David and I discuss his early beginnings as a spiritually hungry adolescent, to his ministry, to his life as an entrepreneur.
David has many lessons to share (enough to create his own successful academy) and I think you will find great inspiration in his story, both as a Kingdom Entrepreneur and as a Christian in today's world.
- [00:51] Who is David Lee Martin?
- [02:10] Encountering the Holy Spirit while on an acid trip
- [03:23] Learning the tech to deliver the word
- [04:38] Realizing the possibilities
- [06:35] The big mistake many authors make
- [07:33] More on that…trip you took
- [15:29] One of but a few things (steeping into your purpose)
- [20:32] The Christian Creative Academy
- [24:41] The experience for students
- [29:32] Who is this for?
- [33:39] Closing advice…don't overcomplicate things
https://christiancreative.academy – This Christian-based academy teaches its members how to express the message God has given them and deliver it to others.
https://davidleemartin.com – David's blog and podcast
https://faithfulcreativebook.com – “Discover How Christian Authors, Artists, and Entrepreneurs Are Breaking the Mold & Making a Difference”
How You Can Help
Subscribe to the show in iTunes and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will definitely mention you on this show. We are also on Stitcher.com, so if you prefer Stitcher, please subscribe there.
Visit Ray's community on Facebook – This is a friendly group of writers, entrepreneurs, and coaches who share ideas and helpful advice.