Beliefs produce results. If you truly believe something, there will be evidence of that belief somewhere in your life.
Evidence of your beliefs comes in the form of results. If you believe that doing x, y and z will get you a thing that you desire, there will be results in your life that demonstrate you have acted on that belief. Often, those results won't be the desired outcome, but they still show that you took action.
So what happens when you believe you can change your life for the better, but self-doubt keeps you from taking action? That's what this week's episode is all about.
- [01:21] Here's why I don't believe you
- [02:49] The product of beliefs
- [04:45] The point of this episode…
- [05:09] How do I believe?
- [08:29] There are two kinds of students…
- [11:02] You must understand this
- 5daysalespage.com -Learn my sales page framework, live and absolutely free of charge. This is the same framework that has generated over $400 million in sales for all kinds of products and services. If you believe an internet revenue stream would improve your life, here's your chance to act on that belief and get some results. Click here to sign up.
How You Can Help
Subscribe to the show in iTunes and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will definitely mention you on this show. We are also on Stitcher.com, so if you prefer Stitcher, please subscribe there.
Connect with Ray on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Visit Ray's community on Facebook – This is a friendly group of writers, entrepreneurs, and coaches who share ideas and helpful advice.