The Story: Everyone seems obsessed with “time management”, but there is no such thing.
You can't “manage” time.
The Point: To get past the feeling of overwhelm, you need to overcome procrastination and manage your activities.
Doing so will clear up “space” in your day to get things done.
The Resource: Sedona Method
5 Ways To Feel More In Control Of Your World:
1. Let go of needing to control everything, do everything, know everything.
2. Check email only twice daily.
3. Check voicemail (or return calls) only once daily.
4. Have a Sabbath (day off) each week.
5. Focus on the 20% of activities that yield 80% of your results.
Click for the Podcast Audio: