Hope can give us the strength to keep going, which is why we need it so much right now with all the has taken place. That’s why we’re going to start the day with Andy Mason talking about his 30-day Hope challenge that’s part of his new book Finding Hope In Crazy Times.
Tune in to discover…
- What it looks like to prepare for increase. It looks like taking immediate action to allow increase to develop in your life and your business. Without action, your increase is just a thought, but with that action, you are making it possible for an increase to happen for you.
- Whether you should plan or trust in God’s plan. As we’ve all seen in the past few months many things are out of our control. We all had plans, I had the live Clarity conference planned, and that didn’t happen the way it was planned did it? We all have plans, but it doesn’t mean that is the plan for you.
- Why the unknown plan can be the best plan for you. Just because you don’t fully know the plan doesn’t mean it’s not going to be what you want. God knows your plan, and you may not understand it in the beginning. We don’t know why a lot of things happen in our life until it’s happened and our lives are changed.
- If you want to listen to Andy’s podcast Authentic Conversations with Andy Mason Click HERE
- To find out more about the 30-day Hope Challenge with Andy Mason Click HERE
- Go buy Andy Mason’s new book here: Finding Hope In Crazy Times
I’d love to hear from you. Tell me your biggest takeaway from today’s show on Twitter @rayedwards, on Instagram @rayedwards, and on Facebook too.
And if you’d like to share your manifestations or your miracles with us, please write in at email@example.com. We’d love to hear how God is working in your life.
Today’s show was produced by Kris Edwards with show notes by Taylor Hyatt and designs by Juan Lopez.
Until we meet again may you prosper in all things: health, wealth, and wisdom. Now go live your most prosperous life.
Get The Transcript