If you want to be happier, healthier, and more productive right now, you should definitely listen to today’s episode of Start The Day With Ray. I’m going over the 5 most important things that you should take control of immediately.
We will also be welcome the Bookologist and Worthologist Dr.Fredrick Jones who will be teaching you how you can write a book today. What a better time to write a book than right now?
Tune in to discover…
- The best way to avoid insanity today. If you listen to the madness and drown yourself in negativity and conspiracies you will not make any situation better. In fact, if you do that, you will lose your mind and so will everybody else in your house.
- Why you need to get up off your couch and move around. It is a scientifically proven fact that exercise, even just 30 minutes of it, increases your dopamine levels and makes you feel better in general. By sitting on the couch or working in bed every day you’re making it easier for depression to take over your life, which is the last thing you need right now.
- Why you need to filter what you let into your head. Opinions are not facts, and they will not prove anything or make you feel better about anything going on. By following reliable fact-based sources you can stay informed while avoiding the negative sources spewing information.
- How ANYBODY who has the will to, can write a book today. According to my great friend Dr. Fred Jones the Bookologist and Worthologist, you can write a book today. If you can speak words, you can write a book. You don’t have to be a good writer to write because only you can tell your story.
- Go visit drfredjones.com/strategy to work with Dr.Fred Jones on going from strategizing to monetizing.
I’d love to hear from you. Tell me your biggest takeaway from today’s show on Twitter @rayedwards, on Instagram @rayedwards, and on Facebook too.
And if you’d like to share your manifestations or your miracles with us, please write in at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear how God is working in your life.
Today’s show was produced by Kris Edwards with show notes by Taylor Hyatt and designs by Juan Lopez.
Until we meet again may you prosper in all things: health, wealth, and wisdom. Now go live your most prosperous life.
Get The Transcript