My guest this week is Tim Schurrer, author of The Secret Society of Success.
First of all, I must admit that when I saw that title, I was a little leery…Secret society? Really? Then, I read the book. In case it isn't made obvious by the fact that he's my guest this week, this book has an incredible message and it deserves a spot in your library (and in your brain).
- [00:00] Intro – Who is Tim Schurrer
- [03:41] What's the book about?
- [06:05] Defining success
- [07:39] “…nobody there has your back. “
- [09:02] Success is in the assist
- [09:55] How do we find the balance?
- [11:22] The Tim Cook example
- [13:12] We get to choose how to show up
- [14:23] One life at a time
- [17:24] Missed the goal…now what?
- [19:08] Reader feedback
- [20:35] Writing a bestseller…
- [22:46] Are you content doing the work?
- [24:08] A great model for moving forward
- [24:53] Perfect timing
Get a copy of Tim's book, The Secret Society of Success
Want a sneak preview? Get the first two chapters for free at http://secretsocietyfree.com/
How You Can Help
Subscribe to the show in iTunes and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will definitely mention you on this show. We are also on Stitcher.com, so if you prefer Stitcher, please subscribe there.
Visit Ray's community on Facebook – This is a friendly group of writers, entrepreneurs, and coaches who share ideas and helpful advice.