What if you could influence people before you even met them? Would that be a valuable skill in business?
Not only is it possible, you can engineer it with intention. And you should. In today’s episode, you’ll discover:
- The difference between strategic and tactical influence, and when to use each.
- The three key factors we need whenever we feel we’ve heard a special calling from God.
- My very favorite photography app.
- And the always award-winning, much much more.
Podcast: Download (Duration: 33:36 — 46.2MB)
It’s just the right time to start thinking about your plans for the new year. It’s just the right time to get started early.
Today, I’ll explain how to really set yourself up for a great new year-the best year yet. By the time were done, you will have discovered:
- Why online backups are not enough, and the two hidden “gotcha” they all contain.
- How to know if you’re growing spiritually
- 7 steps to setting up your best year so far
Podcast: Download (Duration: 31:28 — 43.2MB)
What if there was a way to cut through the fluff, the chaos, confusion, and just flat out fix your business? Well, there is.
Today, I’ll explain how you can stop worrying, start living, and learned to love discipline. By the time were done, you will have discovered:
- Why you do stuff you don’t want to do, and don’t do stuff you do want to do.
- How to stop that.
- How to use your laptop’s power cable to increase your productivity.
- The key to releasing power into the lives of others.
- And of course, five specific ways discipline will make you rich.
Podcast: Download (Duration: 21:38 — 30.0MB)
I just attended the single best business conference I’ve ever been to… and it has nothing to do with my being one of the speakers!
Today, I share my notes from this week’s Platform Conference. By the time you listen to today’s podcast, you will have discovered:
- The real secret to stress-free productivity
- How to get your business cards imported into your smart phone for free
- Why you procrastinate and how to stop doing that
- A simple formula that allows you to WOW your customers
- The secret that allowed Jeff Goins to build 100,000 readers for his blog
- The simple method for building an intimate connection with your tribe that will surprise you
- The altar you are probably worshiping at that will eventually kill you, and what to do about it
- Why it’s important for you to make as much money as possible
- And much, much more!
Podcast: Download (Duration: 39:13 — 54.2MB)
I will never forget the day I heard the bad news about copywriting. And now, I’m about to give you that same bad news.
I heard the news from an off-the-wall copywriter in Utah, who had miraculously survived a brain tumor. I’ll tell you the whole story in today’s episode. And what it means to you.
Podcast: Download (Duration: 22:38 — 31.1MB)
My consulting client was facing a tough season. None of her marketing was working. While considering the problem she was facing, it became obvious what was missing.
Since that time, I’ve developed a short checklist that can almost always cure marketing woes. Today I’ll share the checklist.
Podcast: Download (Duration: 23:09 — 32.8MB)
There is a dangerous reason why you don’t achieve your goals.
There’s a good chance you are committing this mistake yourself, even if you do lots of good stuff. In today’s episode I will share with you how to go about fixing this problem.
Podcast: Download (Duration: 24:00 — 33.9MB)
It’s harder than ever to get people to share their email address. Nobody wants more spam in their inbox. What’s a marketer to do?
The solution to the problem is surprisingly simple, and increasingly difficult. But it’s well worth the effort as I will demonstrate in today’s episode.
Podcast: Download (Duration: 18:02 — 24.8MB)
We all know we should be using testimonials to help sell our products and services. But there’s another, less obvious use that can boost your bottom line.
This week’s episode, I’ll explain how you can actually make sales by giving testimonials to other people… Even your competitors.
Podcast: Download (Duration: 24:59 — 34.3MB)
Productivity is about more than the right day planner, a particular methodology, and certainly more than having a good “to do list”.
In today’s episode, I interview one of my favorite podcast hosts, Erik J. Fisher of the Beyond the to Do List Podcast.
Other highlights coming up in today’s show…
- I give you my initial read on iOS7… the good, the bad, and yes… the ugly
- How you can be sure God is not mad at you.
- At least three powerful takeaways on productivity from Erik.
And then we have the ever popular, “much, much more.”
Podcast: Download (Duration: 41:05 — 57.4MB)