Do you really KNOW your business? Find out why Phase 5 is so important to the growth and development of your Enterprise!
It’s time for Phase 4 – MARKETING!
Let’s recap the first 3 phases first, because these must be done before you get to Phase 4…
Phase 1: Problem-Pain-Person, Initial Analysis (The ‘P’ from the Pastor Framework)
- What problem are you solving?
- What is the pain the person is experiencing?
- Who is the person feeling this pain?
Phase 2: Product
- How are you solving this problem?
- This is the stuff.
- Course? Coaching? Physical Product?
- When will it be ready?
Phase 3: Copy
- Go through Copy Academy (the entire thing… not just the quick start module), and write the first draft of your sales letter.
- We Review
On today’s show, we will take a one week break from our Five Phases Series and talk about the 7 lessons we learned at Copywriting Academy Live!
On today’s show, we will be delving into Phase 3 of our 5-Phase Business Roadmap.
We’re talking about the “deadliest mistake you can make in business” – the failure to sell. Which means, we’re talking about copywriting!
Last week we began to outline the 5 Phases of Business Development
Today we’ll cover Phase 2: How to Know Your Product Will Sell.