That is the question that keeps coming up:
“Is Ray retiring?”
It’s my own fault. It’s because I said (in yesterday's email) that “this is your last chance to work with me personally.” For 98% of those reading this email that remains true, but I am absolutely not “retiring“.
And I AM NOT shrinking the goals for my company. Quite the contrary, we have significantly increased our goals. My reasons for continued growth, and scaling up, are very different than they were three years ago, however.
Listen to this week's episode to get the whole story, where you will discover…
- Why my team and I attended FunnelHacking Live (hint – it was only partly to receive our “2 Comma Club” Award – and even that not for the reasons you might suspect.)
- How you can get a copy of the exact Funnel through which we processed nearly $1.8 million in sales to earn that award. We will even help you customize it for your own business, if you qualify.
- Why today's economy makes it possible for you to achieve business growth in 12 months which took me 12 years.
- The two surprising “universal truths“ about all businesses (no matter what business you are in, or think you’re in). These two truths should change the way you approach everything about marketing your business.
- And the 5 Areas of Strategic Focus you must master … if you want to not only survive, but actually thrive in the coming economic meltdown.
All this (and more) in today's podcast.
Click Here for Your Final Opportunity to Work Directly With Ray Edwards to Build Your Million Dollar Freedom Business
A video version of this week's episode is available by Clicking Here
How You Can Help
Subscribe to the show in iTunes and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will definitely mention you on this show. We are also on Stitcher.com, so if you prefer Stitcher, please subscribe there.
Connect with Ray on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Visit Ray's community on Facebook – This is a friendly group of writers, entrepreneurs, and coaches who share ideas and helpful advice.