On this week's episode I share 3 fresh new productivity hacks, plus I answer a bunch of listener questions.
This Week's Tips
- This plugin, called RSS Footer, makes it easy to add a line of content to the beginning or the end of all the articles in your feeds, for instance to display a link back. Thanks to Pat Flynn for this tip.
- Win free stuff by commenting! Congrats to Larry Fischer and Robert Miller who both have already won.
Feature Story: 3 Fresh Productivity Hacks
Here are 3 fresh productivity hacks I am experimenting with. Listen to the podcast audio for a complete discussion – the list below won't make sense without the audio!
- Free Day Targets
- Budget 168
- Exclusion Bias
“The single best time management tool is the word ‘no'.”
- From the Listener Line: Bill Murray asks about how to create response-generating titles and subtitles.
- From the Listener Line: Bret Ridgway asks about the future of product launches.
- From the Listener Line: Robert M Schwarztrauber asks about how to find the audience for your website or product.
- From the Listener Line: Dr. Eric Hall asks about promotion and SEO.
- From the Listener Line: James Stewart contends I'm wrong about men being “the bride of Christ”.
- Plugs for audio shout-outs, either MP3 or call in at (509) 713-2679
- Plugs for hosting accounts using this link.
- Follow Ray on Twitter and friend Ray on Facebook
You can find the podcast on Stitcher by clicking the logo:
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe (and leave a review) in iTunes.
Call in your questions or comments to our new, fancy “request line” at (509) 713-2679
Question for you: What are YOUR favorite productivity hacks? Comment below, or call in at (509) 713-2679