You can take your business from idea to recurring income in a very short period of time (sometimes even mere days!) And if you plan it right, you can do the work once and get paid over and over, month after month. This episode outlines a plan for how to do just that – use the internet to create recurring income.
This Week's Tip
- Wistia offers more control, better quality, and better analytics for your videos.
Think abundantly – God does!
There is one who scatters, yet increases more; and there is one who withholds more than is right, but it leads to poverty.
Feature Story: How To Build Recurring Internet Income
The only thing better than creating income from the Internet, is creating income that shows up every month, like clockwork. This doesn't have to happen by chance; it can be engineered consciously. That's what this week's episode is all about.
The key thing to remember is that most people make this more complicated than it needs to be. It's really quite simple, and can be boiled down to seven steps.
- Build a tribe.
- Find out what they (a) want and (b) need.
- Sell a product that sells itself.
- Sell a product people need (and want) every month.
- Use WordPress, Clickbank, and Wishlist to run your business.
- Promote your site.
- Repeat as needed.
Robert Plank asks about how I make this podcast.
- Plugs for audio shout-outs, either MP3 or call in at (509) 713-2679
- Plugs for hosting accounts using this link.
- Follow Ray on Twitter and friend Ray on Facebook
You can find the podcast on Stitcher by clicking the logo:
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe (and leave a review) in iTunes.
Call in your questions or comments to our new, fancy “request line” at (509) 713-2679
Question for you: Do you already have recurring income? If not, what holds you back? Comment below, or call in at (509) 713-2679