There is one business that is the very best business for almost anyone to start. And the time to start it is now.
That's what this week's podcast is about.
As you know, I write this blog and do these podcasts with the intention of helping people start, run, and grow an Internet-based business.
I believe people who feel drawn to do such things are drawn by their Creator. That God placed things within you that cause you to want to be in business. I don't feel this is any less spiritual than people who are “called” to go into ministry.
This Week's Tip
Put good stuff into your head. The best way I can think of to do that is listen to good, instructional, inspirational podcasts. Here is a list of the podcasts that I have on my “must listen to every episode” list:
- Michael Hyatt, This Is Your Life
- Cliff Ravenscraft, The Podcast Answer Man
- Erik J Fisher, Beyond The To Do List
- Dan Miller, 48 Days
- Robert Plank, The Robert Plank Show
- Derek Halpern, Social Triggers Insider
- Pat Flynn, Smart Passive Income
- Joseph Prince Podcast
- Bethel Church Sermon Of The Week
Bondservants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh, not with eyeservice, as men-pleasers, but in sincerity of heart, fearing God. And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ.
Colossians 3:22-24 (NKJV)
- Low Startup Cost
- High Revenue
- Low Operating Cost
- No Inventory
- No Manufacturing Cost
- No Employees
- No Capital Risk
- No Receivables
- No Face to Face Selling
5 Variations on Information Marketing Business Approaches
- Digital Products
- Digital + Physical Products
- Digital + Physical Products + Coaching
- Digital + Physical Products + Coaching + Live Events
- Digital + Physical Products + Coaching + Live Events + Licensing
”The very best business for anyone to start right now is the business of selling information.” Click To Tweet This Quote
- Marshall Bone asks about “Joint Ventures”.
- Stacey Fisher asks about “Strategic Partnerships”
- Plugs for audio shout-outs, either MP3 or call in at (509) 713-2679
- Plugs for hosting accounts using this link.
- Follow Ray on Twitter and friend Ray on Facebook
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe (and leave a review) in iTunes.
You can find the podcast on Stitcher by clicking the logo:
Call in your questions or comments to our new, fancy “request line” at (509) 713-2679
Question for you: Are you in the Information Marketing Business? Why or why not? Comment below, or call in at (509) 713-2679