Email marketing can be a scary proposition. In this episode, we’ll be your personal ghostbusters and turn the trick of email marketing into a treat.
Who ya gonna call?
I’m sure you’ve heard people talk about speaking the life you want into reality, but are you aware that this is totally scriptural?
I’ll prove it to you…better yet, I’ll let Steve Backlund from Bethel Church in Redding, CA prove it you. All this information can be found on Steve’s website IgnitingHope.com.
Tip of the Week
My friend Justin Livingston made an excellent point at a conference I attended recently. Specifically, he was talking about the laziness he sees in how email marketing. The answer? Small efforts that yield big results. Listen in this week as we reveal 3 small changes you can make that can put big profits in your wallet.
The Trick or Treat Email Marketing Guide
We’ve been doing a series on product launches and how they work so you have the ability to make a lot of money in a short amount of time.
Here’s a short review of what we’ve talked about so far:
- In Episode 254 we shared 3 Reasons We Love Launches.
- In Episode 255 we revealed 7 Reasons Why You MUST Master Launch-Focused Copy
This week I have not one, but two treats for you that will give you preeminence in your email marketing…not just in product launches, but in every email you send from this point forward.
- 3 Reasons Why Email is Crucial to Launches
- The 7 Pillars of Email Profits
If you aren’t getting the results from your email marketing that you desire, then this episode may be the most important thing you listen to this year.
Interview With Michael Stelzner
Michael Stelzner is the founder of Social Media Examiner and Social Media Marketing World…one of the coolest conferences you will ever attend. For example, their networking event in held abroad an aircraft carrier in San Diego Bay.
In this thoughtful interview, you’ll learn:
- How Mike built such a successful event, even though he started with just an idea.
- What makes people fall in love with a live event.
- What makes an event is useful and relevant to the marketplace.
- In a world where many conferences are folding up their tents and shutting down, why this one is growing.
- How anyone could duplicate what Mike has done (in a different industry or subject matter)…even starting “from scratch”.
- And listen for some special treats that we’ve scattered throughout the interview!