Most people wish they could end each and every day proud of what they've accomplished. Trouble is, most people simply don’t know HOW to make that happen.
Today, my guest on the podcast, John Lee Dumas, has an answer that will help you.
Feature Segment: “Focus Leads To Mastery”
An eye-opening interview with John Lee Dumas.
John Lee Dumas is best known as the founder and host of the award-winning podcast Entrepreneur On Fire where he interviews today’s most inspiring entrepreneurs 7-days a week!
The podcast was awarded Best Of iTunes because of his commitment to serve entrepreneurs…and with over 1500 episodes to date, he’s shared a LOT of great content from people like:
- Tony Robbins
- Seth Godin
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Barbara Corcoran
- and Tim Ferriss
JLD has his brand new project, The Mastery Journal, that launches today (January 23rd) and I sat down with him to get the skinny.
Here’s a partial list of some of the things we discussed, and where to find them:
- The Big Reveal ([2:34])
- Real Money, Real Business ([3:20])
- Doing good while doing well ([3:45])
- The three essential skill sets ([4:17])
- The key to the Creator Code ([5:38])
- Escape O.P.A. ([6:40])
- How to be proud of what you produce ([7:25])
- Ewww, it’s all over me! ([8:48])
- I don’t think that word means what you think it means ([9:28])
- How do you eat a frog? ([11:30])
- Defeat the Weapons of Mass Distraction ([14:20])
- The life-changing qualities of a tomato ([16:28])
- Do more in One Day that you’ve done in a week ([18:46])
- How to crush Parkinson’s Law ([19:08])
- Magic Time ([20:03])
- Winning tomorrow today ([21:15])
- Education brings opportunity ([22:38])
- Here’s what to do next ([26:29])
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Entrepreneur on Fire Podcast
- Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World by Cal Newport
- Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time by Brian Tracy
- The Mastery Journal
How To Help
Subscribe to the show through iTunes and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will mention you on this show. PLEASE USE THE APPLE PODCAST APP!
Get The Transcript