Join me today as I welcome Dr. Gus onto the show to answer some common questions we have about the coronavirus, and how we can act now to lower our risk of infection and come out of quarantine ready and healthier than ever.
Tune in to discover…
- We’ve all been infected at least once during this pandemic… not with COVID-19, but with fear. This ain’t our first rodeo… history has proven time and time again that these situations don’t last forever. We need to not be afraid and trust that this too shall pass.
- When things are going to go back to normal. *Spoiler alert* Things will probably never go back to the way they were, but that doesn’t have to be a bad thing. Some things are out of our control, but they are necessary. Change is necessary, and it happens for a reason.
- What’s going to protect you from getting sick besides washing your hands. There are so many things that you can be doing that we both know you aren’t. In order to stay healthy and protect yourself, you first need to take care of yourself so you don’t develop other chronic illnesses. Your immune system is going to be your first line of defense.
- The changes you can make in your life to lower your chances of infection. The first thing you can do is change your mindset, because if you have a stressed and fearful mindset, your body is going to respond to what you’re feeling, which can compromise your health. Did you know that breathing properly can improve your mood and decrease anxiety and stress?
- Why your quarantine sleep schedule is TERRIBLE for your health. Now, if you’re going to bed and getting the recommended hours of sleep, great – you’re doing something beneficial for your health… but if you are going to bed at 3 a.m. and waking up at 10 a.m., you are not doing any favors to your body. Sleep contributes to almost every aspect of our health.
I’d love to hear from you. Tell me your biggest takeaway from today’s show on Twitter @rayedwards, on Instagram @rayedwards, and on Facebook too.
And if you’d like to share your manifestations or your miracles with us, please write in at [email protected]. We’d love to hear how God is working in your life.
Today’s show was produced by Kris Edwards with show notes by Taylor Hyatt and designs by Juan Lopez.
Until we meet again may you prosper in all things: health, wealth, and wisdom. Now go live your most prosperous life.