This week, I wanted to tackle a huge question: “Is this the end?”
Spoiler Alert: No. It isn't.
We're dealing with unpleasant realities at this time. Tune into the news, and you hear things like:
- High Interest Rates
- the Labor Market
- the Great Resignation
- Bear Market
- Supply Chain Shortages
- War in Europe
It's important to realize that the news media is in the business of selling fear. I don't mean to vilify the media…Fear is what we buy the most of, so that's mostly what they sell.
But, how bad are things, really?
Let's take a few minutes to break down where we are, how we got here, and what's next. Click below to listen.
- [00:00] Intro / Declaring your independence
- [02:05] It's not that bad
- [02:54] The news sells fear (As they say, “If it bleeds, it leads.”)
- [03:50] What really happened
- [05:50] The housing market (according to Dave Ramsey)
- [07:09] For those under 35…
- [08:20] Tips on beating inflation
- [08:47] Get a side-hustle – Tax advantages for owning a business (legal, moral, ethical ones)
- [09:21] Copywriting – the BEST side-hustle
- [10:30] Can I train others to do what I've done? (case study: Dawn Apuan)
- [18:30] You can do this on your own (it just takes longer)
- [19:23] We're taking applications now – visit https://rayedwards.com/sidehustle
Become a Ray Edwards Certified Direct Response Copywriter – Apply now at https://rayedwards.com/sidehustle
What Dave Ramsey says about the Housing Market
How You Can Help
Subscribe to the show in iTunes and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will definitely mention you on this show. We are also on Stitcher.com, so if you prefer Stitcher, please subscribe there.
Visit Ray's community on Facebook – This is a friendly group of writers, entrepreneurs, and coaches who share ideas and helpful advice.