There is no need for you to struggle for many years before enjoying success. While it sometimes happens that way, that is not a requirement. Nor is it necessarily a sign of worthiness.
In this weeks podcast episode we will cover:
- How to speed up your iPhone, and boost its battery life, without spending a dime. And, best of all, it only takes about 15 minutes.
- Stu McLaren: pay me now, or pay me later?
- December 21st, the Mayan calendar, the “Breaking of the World”… and you!
- Plus, “How To Succeed Faster “
That’s all coming up on today’s episode…
Tip Of The Week
Michael Hyatt published a great blog post on how to speed up your sluggish iPhone. These three simple actions will not only speed up your phone, but also appear to boost battery life. Check it out.
Lifestyle Business With Stu McLaren
Stu McLaren explores the differences between maximizing transactional value, versus maximizing recurring transactions. Sounds boring, but isn't.
Entrepreneurs have a divine call and an important role in repairing “The Breaking of the World”. Never apologize for your love of business, and your relentless pursuit of excellence. These are qualities planted within your DNA by God. Own who you are.
The people will curse him who withholds grain,
But blessing will be on the head of him who sells it.
Feature Segment: How To Succeed Faster
Success does not have to be a slow process.
The speed with which we attain our goals has more to do with what happens inside our head, than with what happens in our external circumstances. This episode is all about how to speed up the success process.
Here are nine ways you can accelerate your success.
- Know exactly what your “success destination” looks like.
- Reverse engineer the path to success.
- Model those who have done what you wish to do.
- Avoid the inevitable attractive distractions.
- Measure your progress in writing.
- Be accountable to someone.
- Get a coach-or coaches.
- Recalibrate on a regular schedule.
- Consciously select what you are not going to do.
- I’m attending the Platform Conference in Nashville. If you do business online, you MUST attend this conference that helps you “get noticed in a noisy world.” It’s being put on by Michael Hyatt and Ken Davis. My friends Stu McLaren and Carrie Wilkerson are speaking. I’m also looking forward to meeting Jeff Goins, Cliff Ravenscraft, Pat Flynn, John Saddington, Michele Cushatt, and Andrew Buckman. Unlike most conferences, there’s not a single speaker I’m not excited to hear and to meet. Get a ticket while you can!
- Our exclusive Las Vegas workshop is half-full. If you're interested in participating, you will need to contact my office immediately.
- My next podcast will be on the topic of “How To Thrive In A Turbulent Economy”. If you have a question about that, please leave me a voicemail message. This is a good way for you to promote your own website, because I will be happy to link to your site in return for you asking a question.
Would you like to have me speak at your event? Click here to visit my speaking page and get details on my availability.
Do you have an idea for a podcast you would like to hear? Do you have a question that you like to ask me? Please send me an email.
And if you enjoy the podcast, I would consider it a great favor if you subscribe (and leave a review) in iTunes. This helps new people discover the podcast.
You can find the podcast on Stitcher by clicking the logo:
Call in your questions or comments to our new, fancy “request line” at (509) 713-2679